Why church bulletin advertising?
- Local, targeted community advertising
- Goes home with parish families every week
- Constant presence of your business
- Ensures a strong link with your customers by keeping your name in front of them
- Good source of referrals
- Captive audience
- Trusted source
- Affordable advertising
- Available weekly in print, online and a social media presence
Proven Success Testimonials:
Bill H. – Law Practice
We have over 20 years with the church bulletin program and John Patrick Publishing. Why, you might ask? The simple answer is it works and we continue to have great success year and year. As parishioners sit at mass, they are reflective, thinking about what is important in life. It hits them where they live and our firm is there to offer them peace of mind protecting their assets and family's future.
Jim – Morgan Basement Waterproofing
Church bulletin advertising is a great way to get your name out into targeted local areas. You are seen as a trusted business by the parishioners. I advertise in churches throughout the Tri-state area.
Jean R. – St. Francis Senior Living
Our ad budget is limited so we need to use it wisely to target prospective residents. Ads placed in bulletins where our customers come from has proven highly effective. The ability to change/move means we can use our ad dollars efficiently.
Ruth – Pfaff Brothers Construction, Glenolden, PA
We usually get about 5-10 calls from it (church bulletin ad) every single year. It's definitely working!
Does Your Advertising
- Establish a relationship?
- Build a friendship?
- Earn referrals?
- Generate a testimony?
- Capture repeat business?
Your Ad Space is Waiting for You!
Here is how our 52 week Program works
- JPPC prints your Ad each week for 52 weeks
- Graphics Department to help with set up of logos, graphics & photos for your Ad
- Includes copy changes quarterly
- Vertical, Horizontal, Blocks & Banner Ads available
- Multiple church placements available
This happens for thousands every day with church bulletin advertising! The constant visual presence your business needs to succeed.